Sunday, December 23, 2007

Yay! New blogskin. Hahaha. Hope this keeps me happy for a while so I won't have to go hunt for another soon.
Christmas is just around the corner. I've got presents lying atop my printer...cards not yet sent...
:(

Being 19's nothing great. Other than the huge bump on the head (lest someone thinks otherwise, ahem) I got as a "surprise gift", a midnight phone chat with Celia got me dreading the "big 2-0" already. But then again, I ought not be the one complaning ;)
Time to let the pics do the talking
Linn's kodak moments.

YJ & Linn

Bin - "smoked"

Amanda!
My eyes look non-existent. YJ's not in because she took this photo.
All in all, steamboat with the girls was fun. Plus, it was a birthday treat. Haha!

My brothers! I think small eyes run in the family.



What I had with Stephie and BY a day before my birthday. Unfortunately, no pics of the girls because they're all with BY.
Guess the pasta didn't sit too well and came out the wrong way the day after. =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home