Monday, January 07, 2008

Out with Steph/Pearl/LY/Fang ytd.

Long time since we last saw each other. I was all out with bold colours (striking PINK! and black) and I gradually realised it looks pretty bad.
I think everyone thought so, just that they were kind enough not to mention it straight in my face. =x

Steph was so displeased with the service she was muttering the whole time while trying to fish for said seafood in that plate of pasta. Hahaha!

Had to leave midway for a wedding dinner. Vair poorly coordinated.

Invite wrote 7.30, and dinner didn't start till 9 =(
Note to self: Next time, I'll put 6.30 for mine, and hopefully, people will turn up by 8.

Dinner commences. Emcees got everyone to stand and invites the newlyweds to enter.
Everyone clapped. Once....twice....
And, the newlyweds were nowhere in sight.
No dry ice. No music. No nothing.
Emcees apologised, and got everyone to sit and wait.
Took a third round of applause before we saw the couple. =.=
Mrs Soon: OMG! You'd better make sure yours isn't like that next time ah!

Finally, time to pop some champagne! Happily, the bride skipped and jumped down the aisle with her man to the stage. Speechless.
Bride's like a hyperactive kid. Half the time she took the lead and dragged her man along.
Weird sight; or maybe it's just me...

I'm determined to make mine better than, that.

Besides, I had no idea who's who and didn't even know whose wedding it was, 'cept that it's gramp's relative...

2008. Be kind okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home