Monday, January 21, 2008

2 more weeks :)


yesyesyes!

After attachment, I plan to:
-work hard for my G7 exam
-study hard for BTT
-shop for prom


Tentative.

It pains me to part with stuffs I think have sentimental value. So I end up storing them away in every nook and corner. I'm part time karang-guni in this aspect.

Packed my clothes cupboard and I stashed away:
1) my Converse blue jacket, which saw me through my O's and my papers in poly (Stefanie Soon wore the red in a advertisement...)
2) this one shirt I had for years. I wore it for an outing, an important one so ya~ PLUS, my aunt said that's expensive. So I'm keeping that as well....
3) all my school t-shirts, camp t-shirts, orientation t-shirts, NYPF shirts...


My aunt got fed up, really. Haha...

Mrs Soon's bringing up that guy in almost every conversation we've had.

"I'm washing my hands off you both. So hopeless!" I know she's acting all nonchalent but inside she's feeling otherwise.

Either way, I think it's wayyy too early to determine if anything comes out of this. =s
Don't know why he worries so much; Don't know why she's so anxious. There's nothing much I'm expecting from this anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home