Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My blog's got a playlist! Woohoo!

It's there. But if you don't see it, please just click on the empty space under the para I wrote under the heading "MUSIC" on the left side of the blog. Oh, there's more than just one song there okay?! Haha ;)

I found a job. And I'm going to sign some sort of contract tomorrow. :)

Ytd, SOMEONE made me wait an hour......Not exactly mad, AND he made up for it with a dinner treat. So I guess that will do just fine. It was quite hard to see my food in the dark though. Good thing weather was good coz we were sitting at some open area outside. Haha! It's not everyday some guy friend tells me (excitedly) about his new interest. Pretty Interesting. Oh ya, and I told him he can go shake hands with Mrs Soon coz they both were nagging at me on this certain issue, which has been discussed to death. Nonetheless, I'm going to emphasize again that I'm not looking.

Ah! Busy adding new songs to my playlist =) I hope you all like the songs there too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home