Monday, February 18, 2008

Just logged in to Friendster (anyone still actively using their accounts?)
Did the links and came to this schoolmate's. She, who gave up, and jumped.
Alright, so I know it's pretty morbid to talk about all these during the festives. But, hearing stuffs like that make you go, "Why?"

Correction - She WAS my classmate (only for CLAW I think). Knew next to nothing about her except that face. I remember a friend complaining that she didn't turn up for the presentation that day; she'd called to say she overslept. She was supposed to turn up another week, but she didn't. And after an exam, in the lift, the tutor told us someone in our cohort committed suicide.

Friend of said person happens to be a new friend I met during internship, and she told me of the night before the unfortunate incident. She couldn't fathom what happened either, and we both had a moment of silence between us as she paused to think of her friend; and me, of a stranger I barely knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home