Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm eating ice-cream at 10:43 p.m. Tell me again why I'm getting fat.

Work today was nothing new. I still have problems thinking of what to charge for my timesheet.
Wireless connection lasts for mere seconds. So if you've been seeing my window pop up time and again (and IF it IS getting on your nerves), please forgive me.

More than once this week (because I had too much time on my hand), a thought crossed my mind.
Am I dao/haolian/anti-social/stuck up?

But a very very long time ago when I was in pri school, I ever thought I was lilmspopular cuz I thought I could get along very well with my classmates. =x Must have been so naive back then. Tsk!

I saw winnie's personal msg on msn and I think it's interesting. It's what they'd call 当局者迷 in mandarin.

Was he attractive? She was too attracted to tell.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes ure as anti social as me. hahahahah!.
okeis. nvm wad. eating ice cream onli.
ieat full meal at 12ams! everytime . =.="
TELL Me WHY IM FAT !

 
At 1:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha fat good what! *PINCH CHEEKS*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home