Monday, July 30, 2007

When you take it too far

I'm seriously damn f***ing pissed now.

You know something? I had been very very polite asking if I could just send my part to you today, so what's with that stinking attitude?!

And ONE INDIVIDUAL DO NOT and most probably will not be able to secure As for project. It's a GROUP project! So don't go telling people you secure As for them! Bytch. Unless you're some freaking genius then I don't think you even need to come school in the first place.

I'm so fed up I think if I had a picture of you, well, there're wouldn't be your face on it cuz I think I'd have poked a million holes on that pic I'd have completely destroyed it.

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Ok, now I've totally transformed into a stinking bitch myself. Damnit.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Blogger tstar said...

haha! love the line where you said what you'd do to the picture.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home