Monday, July 09, 2007

I don't know if I'm just overly sensitive or...BUT I do feel people drifting apart.

Ran out of common conversation topics?
Is it me? Is it not me?

Aiya, don't know la!

I think the idea of having a 24 hour concert for Live Earth's pretty cool. Um, but I saw the comic strip (the very first one) on today's ST Life!, and I think it's quite true too, that you would've depleted some resources as well, if you'd be so crazy to stay up the whole night with the tv on.
Ironic isn't it?

I'd have to edit the video. Some constructive comments, but I don't think the new ideas sat well with everyone in the team. HOW? And the movie maker program does not make it any easier...
And I haven't written the script. Damnz.

07/07/07 was like any other day. It could have been more eventful, but nevermind.

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Similar feelings. I understand how u feel. Over sensitive? Haha, i do not know. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home