Thursday, July 12, 2007

seven-eleven

The E-chat's so freaking slow I think going back to school for lesson might be better.
We're still stuck at qn 1 after 1 full hour!

I've got piano at 2 later and it's raining. =(

Had plans to catch "potter" with Steph. Uh, BUT! I think it'd be awkward with another guy friend of hers around. Haha.

Anw, I can't wait for Xinfony, even though that'd mean a full week before the finale.
I'm scared la! The video's not done, and scripts not yet edited.

Can't wait for finale to end as well. Once it's over, I'm done with 1 module =D

Went to WY's aunty's house to do WIL yesterday, and supposedly to bake rock cakes. I didn't get my fingers into any dough, though. It was horrible, spent one whole day there ytd. So exhausted ytd I slept at 11 + last night, my earliest since school started...

I caught a part of David Copperfield on Arts Central on Monday. Daniel Radcliffe's a cutecutecute little boy. =D

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. hes cute. hhahahahaha!

 
At 9:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

who me? hahahaha!

 
At 10:56 PM , Blogger yz said...

ha.ha.ha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home