Friday, July 27, 2007

='(

Drained, mentally.

Hate the audit project. Reminds me of afa.

Every other sms that comes is about school, school and school...
Right now, there doesn't seem to be anything much other than school...

I think we're all married to school. Good thing this marriage won't last for too long.

Fang and 017's going to move to their hostels VERY SOON. Fang says she'll miss Hg...haha. Made me rethink my options again, if I'm going to NTU that is. I wonder if it's the same dormitories we lived in during NYPF. Is it? Refresh my memory, someone...

Anyway, this is my, I daresay, worst semester ever. I HATE IT. >.<
I don't know how it came to this, because for every not-so-good term in school, it never ever did result in hate.
So, I guess this takes the cake.

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i HAted my tt SEM too. Projs and stuffs.
blah.
ill miss hg.
fret nt. think its a diff hall. i GUEss.
=D

 
At 12:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey i've sent u 2 sms-es!! LOL! the first one was meant to make u luff.. dun say gross k.. my fren fwd me tt.. hee.. take care my fwen!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home