Thursday, July 05, 2007

Of school...

Amy, the AFA tutor, was very hyped up during lessons today.
She talked quite abit about her car, which she had with her for 20+ years. That car had NO scrap value at all and she even had to pay that someone to buy over her car.
She was really chirpy, it was odd.

My aunt made me write down my grades for CT and asked me to analyze and see where I've gone wrong and what I'm going to do about it. Haha. I guess the only way to go is to persevere, isn't it?

Everyone's saying how quickly time flies and how the examinations are drawing near... Heck, we also heard the word "attachment" somewhere...minus the stupid few minutes where WY had us all confused, especially Amy, when he joked that he had been posted to the supermaket near his house to do stocktake for attachment, which means he'd be counting stocks and just tallying the physical goods to the records for what, 6 months? LOL!

I'm so not for E-learning though it'd mean that we do not have to be physically in school. It sucks. Nonetheless, I think that means I'm quite free for the whole of next Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home