Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Transformers

I had no intention of watching Transformers until I caught the Making of Transformers on Channel 5 last evening.
I decided that the robots looked awe-inspiring enough and got Linnette to go watch it with me at J8.

I enjoyed every minute of it, but was seated 3rd row from the front. =s
Nevertheless, I had my eyes fixed on those sleek metal bodies the whole time I think my neck ached. The boy sitting beside me was eating nachos, and it smelt a bit like vomit... -ugh-

Linn says the shine from the metallics blinded her and the booming sounds kinda hurt her ears. >.<

Anyway, I think it's one of the nicer action flicks I've caught in a long time.

Bumblebee and Optimus Prime rocked!
I vaguely remember playing with a red transformer toy before...but I didn't see any red transformers in the movie. Was mine a fake?

Ron 'Sparkplug' Witwicky: [drives past a Porsche dealer] I've got a little surprise for you, son. Sam 'Spike' Witwicky: No, no, no, no! Dad! Oh, you've got to be kidding me!
Ron 'Sparkplug' Witwicky: Yeah, I am. You're not getting a Porsche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home