Monday, July 02, 2007

whatever comes to mind

I spent the whole of Sat at the school library doing CLAW, without my jacket. My fingers got so numb I couldn't even sms properly.

I'm looking forward to Friday the 13th. It'd be my first time WATCHING and not playing at Xinfony. Steph just told me last night they lack alumni percussionists. Aiights. I believe they'll be able to get around that somehow.

GST hike! And I haven't got my heels and slippers. If I drag this any longer, I might just be able to save that $ because I have a short term memory and the urge to buy stuffs just fades away somehow. Haha.

It is interesting to see how some friends can get so confused over affairs of the heart, while some friends' friends who are merely a year or 2 older, know what they want so clearly they are ready to walk down the aisle.

I wanted to go watch the Christina Aguilera's concert! My aunt was willing to sponsor, BUT no one was interested.

I haven't had piano lessons for 2 weeks already. My schedule's messymessy.

Will get back AFA paper on Wed. -cross fingers-

I know everyone's tired of school already. 2 months since the semester started. WE CAN DO IT!

3 Comments:

At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ull get thru the semester. just like how i got thru it. =D
itll be over soon!!! damn soon.

 
At 9:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH!!! i wanna go xinfony!!!!!! but why on FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!!! i'm supposed to have chalet frm 12-13... WAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! :'(

 
At 7:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa breakdown alert.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home