Saturday, February 10, 2007

When anxiety strikes, full force.

Last nights was one of the worsts ever.

Got chased off to bed at 11.30p.m in view of my paper at 9a.m the following morning.
But, I couldn't sleep. Questions and doubts raced through my mind once my head hit the sack, and it got so bad my heart raced as well.
When it got to 12.30a.m, I thought I'd be able to sleep (I'd only needed 1 hour to get to sleep prior to yesterday).

So last night was a real torture : I finally slept at near to 3a.m, which meant I had about 3.5 hours of sleep.

Fortunately (and weirdly,), I didn't feel the least bit tired before and during the paper.
It was until I got home after the paper that my head started to ache real bad.
And it's still aching now, so I think I should try some decent sleep tonight.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

take a breather and believe in yourself. leave the rest to DIVINE POWERS!! =DD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home