Friday, February 09, 2007

before IT starts

We held on so tight, we forgot what it felt like letting go.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My right shoulder hurts like hell. 2 days of practising speed-writing must have done it.
People practise for a marathon, well, we too - A different kind of marathon that is.

Marathon participants pray that the body cramps and all that things that can impede them from reaching their goals DISAPPEAR into nothingness.
I'll pray VERY hard that I don't get some blockage of any sort, and that ALL WILL BE WELL.

I don't know why, but my heart beats super fast everytime the papers are given out.
And my mind's boggled up.

Does it happen to you too? Or am I just really paranoid about exams?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home