Monday, January 22, 2007

the perfect song

They were at it again.
Should I worry?
But if they don't quarrel at all, is it more cause for concern?

On our way to dinner out, I heard "More Than Words".
It's a lovely song. :D
I'd always felt that it's a perfect song to serenade girls with. Better still if the guy can also play the guitar while he's at it, and not use minus-one.
oohhzzz, if only I'd stumble upon something like that~~

That aside, one of my papers fall on Valentine's. Though yours sincerely is still S&A, I can't help but lament the fact that we'll be mugging Valentine's away.

Ahh, back to reflection journal.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 AM , Blogger Lynette said...

ahem, i'm S&A too. Shall we? *sniggers* lol. Mug during Valentine's is gonna be a low day for me...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home