Tuesday, January 23, 2007

That's really quite enough for a day.

I thought I blogged this afternoon. Apparently, it's lost. Maybe I forgot to publish it.

-shrugs

It has been a long day today.
We managed an "Ocean's Eleven" for IS mod. And hurrary! The mod's done!!!
After IS, I got myself a sandwich and a milo for lunch, and waited alone for EAA. Talk about independency... Spending time alone can be nice, albeit boring.
EAA drives me cranky, as usual, not to mention the upcoming test on Wednesday.
Audit was tiring, because lectures at 5pm are soooo not happening.

Back home, dinner was porridge; light and bland. Watched a little tv, and coached bro in math.
He drives me nuts by not paying attention. For the n-th time I've repeated that ONE concept, he still haven't drilled it in. -SCREAMS!-

Ah...do guys like just "DIE" when their gf(s) get warded into hospitals? I don't know what happened, but I don't think it was reason enough for that sulky look the whole time.
And is it really necessary to send/pick up their gf(s) to and fro (ALL THE TIME)?

Oh well. I suppose in this BGR aspect I'm more rationale than ______? Or maybe it's because as someone OUTSIDE this dating game, I can't help but think "But that's so awkward/weird/troublesome!"

-editted~ 1102pm
I found my entry. I dated it wrongly. Lol.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you didn't knew that Chiong = Clubbing? LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home