Monday, January 29, 2007

Some growing up.

Some 2 rich 19-year-olds from NP has got a Peugot car each of their own.
A Lexus, anyone?

Whatever it is, a car of my own is certainly nowhere within my means.
My aunt gathers it'll be a good 10 years more to go before I can really get MY OWN CAR.
I shan't count on it, seeing how I haven't even taken my BTT.

So it is, that we're really growing up, when friends are allowed to lay hands on that steering wheel; and you hear (and wish you could see) those childish monkeys from before turning botak.

You grow out of stuffs like Cartoon Network, Little Lulu, and Nutella (it's been a LONG time since I last had that as a spread for breakfast).

This takes the cake:
Cousin : Eh, when was the movie Finding Nemo first screened in theatres?
Me : 2003?
Cousin : Whoa! How come you remember?
Me : Cuz I just do. =)

It's been 4 years since Secondary 3?!













We really aren't THAT young anymore.

4 Comments:

At 10:46 PM , Blogger tstar said...

who says we grow out of cartoon network, little lulu and nutella?

1) I don't even KNOW what's little lulu so I can't grow out of that
2) I love cartoons! I spend sunday mornings watching them!
3) nutella go buy lor. I think supermarket still have.

hey there's a kid in everyone of us. Now, if you're telling me that you're getting married, THAT's proof that we're not young anymore.

Btw, i think you write nicely. =)

 
At 11:10 PM , Blogger Dickson said...

So what if they drive Peugeot? I saw 2 Peugeots parking in handicapped parking lots today...
Blardy Peugeots!

 
At 11:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH. we're getting OLD.
who's lulu?

 
At 11:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehs. ive switched back to blogger!

-faNg

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home