Thursday, February 08, 2007

The ties that bind | broken nail | terry | roach

You know you can always count on family. (",)

The stayover was fun. It kept my cousins up much later in the night. We had pillow fights and all that crazy stuff.
I had one sleeping on each side on the bed and somewhere in the middle of the night, a vicks inhaler or a small pillow will drop on their heads. Haha. And we finally have a picture of our 3 chow-chows.

Am looking forward to another stayover.

Monday night -
Broke my nail. Half of it. It bled. I hope it gets better soon enough so that I can wear those heels for CNY. Darn.

Last night -
Watched this half-hour talkshow on Channel 8. A lot can change in 5 years. Just look at that boy who played Terry in I Not Stupid. He looks TOTALLY different now. And YL used to joke that Jason's a Terry-lookalike.
I saw another roach in the kitchen. It stayed there for a while and I scrambled to find a slipper to hit it with. Then it disappeared into this small gap somewhere, leaving behind in its place its shit (not unlike that of the lizard's).
Yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home