Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Our Ocean's Eleven

IS mod's done! Never really liked it except for the fact that I do get to make more friends.

Haha. Anyway, it was weird that our class didn't do presentations. Not that I'm not happy about it.
He was a pretty nice tutor (cuz slack ma). But, if submissions aren't done on time, he will still come "chase" as for it.

Now that it's over, my groupmate calls our project a case of "Ocean's Eleven". I shan't divulge too much, but we gotta attribute it to sheer luck. =D

So after we were done submitting the necessary documents, we had a bit of time to spend, and people starting talking dirty.
And I learnt that "chiong" means clubbing. -shrugs-

I'm sooo looking forward to the end of semester 4.

Upcoming tests:
Wed- EAA -darn that ACCPAC.
Next Tues- Jap -hollers for help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home