Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sth simple; some good company

I'm going back to the good old templates. =)
I guess I miss simplicity. It really makes things so much easier.
May do up the links sometime again, when I'm feeling less lazy.
But, it's bye-bye to the tagboard. So if you'd like to state your views, do so under the comments link =D

On yesterday:
Watched One Last Dance with 'fang, and didn't really understand what was going on. The guy beside me slept, and his girlfriend finally decided to relieve him of the torture by leaving 15min to the end of the show. Haha.
Dinner was curry puff from Old Chang Kee and a bottle of mineral water. It felt good sitting on the steps, chatting with 'fang, people-watching...
When the company's right, you don't have to get all hyped up and all to enjoy time together.
I'll admit that with some others, I feel the need to be all proper and I FEEL PRESSURED. I guess it's all self-imagined. But somehow, that feeling differs with each individual I'm with.
Maybe I tend to pressurize myself~ Is it normal?

Anyway, on my way home last night, I got stuck in the lift for a good 2 min I think. But I think I was pretty brave, or, always has been... (though I was a tat bit shaken, at least I didn't feel tears welling up in my eyes) Haha.
So much for my first time being trapped in the lift.

Exams and tests are fast approaching, and the coming Chinese New Year doesn't seem inviting.
PRAY I'LL GET THROUGH UNSCATHED.

3 Comments:

At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

not so used to tag using this comments thingy hahha..

 
At 12:20 AM , Blogger yz said...

like quite irritating huh...lol

 
At 10:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i actually like this.. hehe...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home