Friday, May 19, 2006

Today, I purposely set out earlier. I think what I wrote in Stephie's bday card was really quite funny. Lol.
The bus was packed, to the extent that us commuters became somewhat like molecules vibrating beside each other in a solid matter. I was greatly bemused when I saw someone doing makeup on the bus la. Eyeliner..it was a miracle she didn't end up with a black scar streaked across the face.
And I met Fang on the bus! Haha, but that was just before we alighted from the bus la. Everytime I meet her, her present's not with me.
TAX tutorial presentation today, so-so.
Piano was ok~ today. The running notes, apparently, were not as difficult as I thought it'd be. There's a repetitive pattern to it, and I LOVE patterns. Lol, from long ago, I'd always thought the patterns in math question were fun! Haha.
Ok, I can't think of what to blog anymore. =s
-ohyahappybirthdayagainSbefore12amcomesaround- lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home