Saturday, May 20, 2006

Today on the bus, I saw this plus-size woman who was listening to her mp3. She was literally singing, (mute), and touching her hair.... I mean, it looked pretty weird la, but it seemed to me that she'd be imagining herself to be a lead lady in a MTV or something. I was rudely staring for a while =s But because I was seated far away from her, I don't think she noticed. I think she'd be too busy and be oblivious to all the weird stares she got.

Today school was ok. As usual, this slowcoach was late again la. Despite setting out a tad bit earlier, I was still 3 min late for lecture.
The aunty at the yong tau foo stall gave me so much mifen. And I took 2 ladyfingers, which proved to be a bit too much. Got pretty sick of it... the hotdogs were nice though. Haha...

The idea of going on the HK trip is pretty exciting. I hope it won't be a bummer again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home