Thursday, April 20, 2006

The girl's fine. She's already been found, alive and unscathed. She really should go pray to all her gods, she's one lucky lucky girl.

I had trouble falling asleep last night. Too much on my mind. It was so hot, my pillow and all, even though the air-con was on.

Probable reasons:

1. I was hungry. (For the first time, my stomach growled pretty loudly in protest at night.)
2. I played games on the computer just before I slept. (My aunty said playing games make your mind active.)
3. I watched too much tv. (Watching tv activates your mind too, I think.)
4. I was thinking too hard, coming up with new email addresses. (I'm seriously considering changing to a new address.)
5. I was too excited at the prospect of an outing today. (Stupid reason, cos' it's not like I'm going out with a guy or sth. But yes, I'm easy to please and do get excited at stuff like that. It ever happened when the last time I went out with a guy. =x)
6. The ironing board and the iron was in my room for the first time. (My own logic, but it's pretty hard to sleep with foreign objects in your room, or is it not?)
7. I was thinking... of stuff.

I have to admit, all my reasonings sound weird to myself. Don't ask me why, I think pretty differently from people at times.
Even my family thinks so. Sometimes I ask questions, and I get this weird look from them which says "How in the world did you even come up with such a dumb dumb question???"
And then all the namecalling like "misssimpleton" come out and stuff.

-faints-

Mummy keeps asking me...that...
Arghz. I'm not even 18 for crying out loud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home