Tuesday, April 11, 2006

about...

This guy I added from friendster is damn weird.
Ok, by that, I meant I added him on my msn. We talked last night and he's not very nice. He asked which school I was from previously and asked if that was where I lived near to. I kept quiet. Then later on somewhere, he asked for my phone number, and I believed I politely refused to. And he said I was rude not to give it to him since he asked for it. I mean, wth...
He said he found me weird, well, I find him pretty rude and weird too. Whatever.

Had piano today and met my aunt at J8 to buy lunch home. On our way back, we started talking about LR's girlfriend. And again, she asked about me. I presume my mother must have told her something about him... and I was bombarded with all sorts of questions. Asked me to bring him home someday and let them see, so even if I was to be out with him, they'd feel more at ease knowing who he is. But, he's not even my BF, for goodness's sake. And what he told me, was pretty long ago, and we don't even talk as frequently anymore. Mein goodness. And she said from what she heard, he seems like quite a nice guy and yadda yadda. AND AND AND, she told me that whatever it is, I should have no regrets. It got me thinking... and I cried.
Ok, that sounded stupid, but everything came rushing back and I felt regretful. Should I have just said "yes"?... Linnette was so correct, even if I said a "yes" or a "no", i'd still be thinking about it.
Should I regret? Even if I am, what can I do? I don't know, I'm confused, and I'm pissed with myself. Pissed with being such a timid small person who has a mouth that seems kinda useless. I think I suppressed alot of stuff inside, and I just can't seem to get it out. I think ranting's childish, especially when it comes to these stuff. Haiz.
She asked to see his pictures, and said, "Hey, he's really not bad-looking."
Ah, whatever la.
I'm expecting another wave of this each time I'm with her.
=s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s =s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home