Wednesday, July 02, 2008

She's back!

Was in the same lift and I couldn't recognise her. 3 months of motherhood must have done some wonders - she looked so refreshed and younger!

Her return hasn't lessened my workload; I still process payments and all, and the radio's barely audible at my side. The table's so bare I'm so short of stationery, files and clips. The one thing I wished would not appear on the table's the phone. Unfortunately, it's sitting there at that corner and it rings pretty frequently. It's loud, jarring and irritating.
Anyway, I guess having little clutter will make packing a whole lot easier when 11th July swings around :)

Activities activities activities! I've been out and about an awful lot recently, I don't know if my menial salary's enough at all. Maybe for a start, I should refrain from fast food restaurants, and have proper, and cheaper, meals.

I want a haircut. I feel like getting a really short crop-but I think my face will look damn round.
Maybe I'll go back to a bob. Or maybe I'll just leave it to the hairdresser. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home