Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Monday blues aren't half as bad when you know you've other friends caught up in the same situation. Haha! Building one's pleasure on others' misery -what a sadist.

Yijin was so very kind to keep me company with her sms-es; telling me about red ants she sees at her workstation and her continuing yet fruitless "elimination". I reciprocated by sharing with her my newest eye candy - this cute guy from the IT dpt who was helping to install some programs at my side :)

I was idling around for a while after a very heavy lunch and looking forward to going home on the dot. And she had to come up just as I was done packing, and asked me to do adjustments! I almost started swearing, but ended up hissing. Inside, I was fuming because she had the entire day to do this, but chose such an impeccable moment instead. She just pushed it that bit more because she couldn't tell me where I should adjust the expense to.

Anyway, I was slightly surprised when I handed my timesheet over to him for his signature and he actually asked if I accounted for OT properly. "I think you did more OT than that..." And he turned to me, as if beckoning me to add in a couple more hours under the OT column. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home