Monday, June 30, 2008

My weekend was fantastic.
Went cycling with dasistas! on Saturday and almost covered the whole of ECP in 2 hours!
No really, it was quite a feat considering how long I haven't basked in sunlight/lifted my butt off the office chair @ the 30th level for the longest time. Yes, I barely made it up the slopes and twice, I got off the bicycle and PUSHED it up. The embarrasment; but the pedals refused to budge no matter how hard I tried.


Oh well, I suppose I cope far far better on level grounds than on slopes.


The rays beat down mercilessly and turned us all into cooked lobsters. We were all slumped in Carl's Jr with very bitter and unsweetened ice tea after our mini feat; the fries and burgers looked extra yummylicious. I was being quite mean tempting sj because she was the only starving one having skipped lunch.

Something nasty happened during my morning lesson; I'm really glad to be alive and kicking. I felt so apologetic towards my instructor after that scare I could barely bring myself to laugh at his jokes for the remaining 45 minutes of the lesson.

Today's was okay! But I thought I caught my instructor dozing off a few times >.<

Went to town today and brought him around with my mum. Afterwhich we got a lift home! :) in his little "mrbean'scar". She actually told him about my U-turn flop- I didn't know where to hide my face.

My poorpoor legs - subjected to such extremes this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home