Wednesday, April 23, 2008

When people start asking, "Any news/letters from U?", it kinda creeps me out a little.

I have to admit I've got no backup plans if in any case I don't get into any of the 3 I've applied for.

I can't wait for time to fly and school to start. I think I'll slap myself so hard I won't be able to see my nose and mouth when I look in the mirror when school really starts and I'm buried under notes and assignments.

Work's like rah~~~I'm seriously exploring teaching piano as an option for a living. Haha! If I can look at G8's scales without trembling, and actually hit the right notes with aural, and not forgetting the pieces....

I've had chicken almost every meal from Monday right up till tonight's dinner.

Monday afternoon I had claypot chicken rice. Monday night - chicken rice. This afternoon - chicken patti with bread @ BK's (I forgot what it's called, it slipped my mind). Tonight - chicken wings.

=.=chickenchickenchickenchicken.

Nights. I'll have something different tmr, I'll make sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home