Monday, April 21, 2008

pregrad.

Hello!

I tried to sign up for practical online and the website denies me access. =.=
I'm going to make a trip down there on Saturday and demand to know why! Haha!
Ahh, on second thoughts, I won't DEMAND, cuz I'm nice :)

I got a haircut :) I dislike leaving the house for the hairdresser's, but relish the moment I see my new hairdo. What extremes.

I think there will be LOTS of kbox sessions lined up in the coming month and I can't wait.

Anyway, I just learnt that I'll be sitting beside Steph (dajie) during graduation. 3 years ago on my 1st day in poly, I sat next to her in the convention centre; fast forward 3 years to the here and now, we'll be seated next to each other again! Haha...
And, BY's got a CIJ, SJ's got a COM! Congrats!!!

I'll miss poly, really. The library, the people (minus the real ugly/mean species I've seen), the school, nerve-wrecking moments dealing with presentations and projects...

An understatement - I wouldn't do my 3 years any justice summing it all up in a few words.

Please remind me to take my camera along!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home