Saturday, April 19, 2008

I PASSED G7!

I finally remembered to post my stuffs to Ntu.

On my way home from hgmall, my piano teacher called.

"yaddayaddayadda..."
"Eh, how did you play your scales that day ah??"
"Uh, don't know leh...not very good la...don't know la..."
"Huh, don't know ah? Aiyo, don'tknowdon'tknowdon'tknow...."
I was already THISCLOSE to hanging up because I hadn't the slightest idea how to describe to her how BADLY I played that day.












"I also don't know how you got a merit leh..."













no, she didn't just say that.













"So... I passed?.............."


"Merit leh, you say got pass or not?"


"Really? MY results ah? Correct slip or not?"


"There..." She went on reading out my full name and all the particulars and stuffs.









OMG! I PASSED G7.







"I don't care ah, whether you go university or whatever. You better complete your G8 by hook or by crook."





ohno.







Anyway, I smiled like an idiot for the rest of the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home