Sunday, March 23, 2008

Had fun at KBox yesterday :) with huiling, dajie and smalljie.

That was AFTER we crawled to Suntec under the scorching hot sun. =.= I'd say, just WALK to Suntec via Citylink instead of taking the shuttle bus, really.

For once, no 珊瑚海 for me nor smalljie. So we took 屋顶 and 天天夜夜, which was not so good either in my opinion. Haha.

And I finished my 2 glasses of Honey Water and Green Apple; a great feat for someone who previously can't even finish half a cup in a session.

Huiling got very high again with 恋爱-ing, as usual.

And we obstinate people stayed on till we finished our selected repetoire even after that woman came in TWICE to tell us our time was up.

I do like going for singing sessions like that, even though sometimes after the adrenalin rush from all that hyperactivity and screeching fades off I think KBox is just an utter waste of time where after the 2-7p.m. session, you leave and you see the sun's already down and a day is gone.

We could have had an adrenalin rush of the other sort; only if the weather forecast had been more accurate. We did feel cheated as we felt the sun's heat upon us. But, we did get quite a shock too because we heard thunder. Weird weather.

"So weird. Thunder in this weather."
"Ya, if it starts snowing, then it's 世界末日already."
"Let that happen in......the years after we die."

"Ya, maybe 70 years later?"
"You wanna live to such an old age?!"


Lol, I think you'll see Huiling when she's all old and cranky at the ripe old age of 90.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home