Monday, March 31, 2008

The week's been a mad rush being closing week. Closing week is da' bomb. Closing week saps up all of my brain juices and the phone doesn't stop ringing.

Having the last day of the month on a Monday doesn't ease matters; it only makes it worse. Wayyy behind schedule, need I explain further?

I screwed up my G7 completely. The examiner was really nice to have put up with all the nonsense as I fumbled through my scales, but then I suppose she can't just scream, "OUT you...I've had it up to here with your arpeggios and chromatics!!!" -shrugs

Met Celia for dinner at Cartel for her birthday dinner treat. While she lamented over her lecture notes and lessons the next day, I complained about work. :( For a moment, I hope we did a switch.

Celia - 11 years of friendship :)

Some "refine-looking" cacklers with their sky-high heels and sharp suits are so painfully obnoxious they can't even squeak a "sorry" having knocked so hard into you on the train. Yes, she made me lose balance too even though she's lean. Ugh.I just dropped my T7! shitshitshit.

Attended a wedding last night with Gramps. You'd think that with old folks making up more than half of the guests, they'd do better than to serve it buffet-style.


A relative in his mid-70s commented in Hokkien, “平常喝喜酒,一手喝红酒一手吃东西,很爽!这样吃buffet, 食物‘参参’, 怎么吃跟喝? 都不爽!”

Hahaha! That was really funny, and all the other aunties and uncles at the same table laughed heartily.

It was a really simple affair, with about less than 30 tables in total. As simple as it was, I couldn't help but feel it lacked something that weddings should have...

After that, my dad picked us up, dropped off my aunt and grandma before we went out again for supper. But! that whatever stall he wanted to take us too closed earlier than usual being its last day of operation and we headed to the red-light district elsewhere for porridge. In the car, my brother who was on the phone with his friend, exclaimed quite a few times that he saw "guys hugging each other!!!"/"pretty ladies who looked a bit like man" and all that... I think it'd been a little overwhelming for him. Haha!

I'd admit it was slightly uncomfortable being there, but the food was good!

I'm looking forward to my trip!!! Woots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home