Wednesday, March 19, 2008

hateants

Work was pretty relaxing today.

My room just got invaded by ants, minutes ago. I hope they're completely wiped out now.

Eh no, I still see 1 or 2 around here and there. :(

Did I tell you how much I hate ants? Btw, I just killed a couple more. Yes, I'm merciless when it comes to ants.

I met Miss Lim again on my way home. We even took the same bus and she was only a seat away from mine. What a coincidence. I didn't say hi if you were wondering. She'll freak out having not seen me in, 8 years? As I'm blogging, I've already killed 4 more ants.

I'm excited about Fri's plans. But I don't know if I can go yet. Haha.

Stupid ants.

I want to get a pair of black shorts. :) There are now 7 dead ants on my table.

Anyway, a little overdue. This one's for you Steph.

But I think the cartoonYZ looks better than humanYZ. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home