Friday, March 14, 2008

updates!

Poor small jie didn't turn up for work today again because the doc and her mum ordered "2 days of rest!"

So I had a quick lunch alone yesterday; and I was done with it just a little under 15 minutes. I even finished my fries! But the coke's left untouched except for 2 sips. The weather's been really cold, too cold even for cold drinks. But the air-conditioner's still on every night (don't ask why).

Today, I settled lunch with a snack bar. And I spent the entire afternoon doing payments. I think I have a problem with making notes, because everytime I refer to my 密集, (don't know if I got that ji word correct) I realise I would have missed out writing one part/ gotten the sequence wrong/ leave chunks of writings everywhere on paper/book. Sometimes it gets really stressful, (even if it's only a temp job) I wish they'd get fed up with me and ask me to pack up and leave for good. But I shall try sticking it out, yes, even if it's until July. That'd probably equate to working for my entire post-poly-yrs holiday. On the good side however, I can expect to see a steady stream of numbers on the deposit column of my bank book. ;) But again, extrinsic rewards like these doesn't satisfy me, I think, at least not more than the intrinsic ones I get from peaceful, stress-free days.

Somtimes at work, I get slightly frustrated and start to think if I'd really be able to survive doing accts for a living. THEN! I'll start to think of alternatives, and my options available when someday I can't stand doing accts anymore and switch jobs.

Ok, I digressed. But, Growing Up's just slightly scary, isn't it?

I really need to get down to vaccuming the floor tomorrow. It's getting too messy even I can't stand it.

Results will be out tomorrow. Rather, today. Good luck everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home