Saturday, February 23, 2008

I just created a new wawa on viwawa. It's my alterego wawa :) And my past mornings have all been spent playing wahjong. Tsk! After so many games, I still get confused. Good thing it's got artificial intelligence, as with all other IT, so it allows me to see what I can "PONG!" or "chi".

Yesterday was the mass wedding event outside the Hokkein Huay Kuan. My grampies had really strong family support because short of 3 people, the rest of us all turned up. Everyone turned up smartly dressed; the girls in dresses, and guys with ties. My brother looked like one half of a couple with his tie and vest. =.=

Despite the intial shock, (because of the venue, and seeing how we were all DAMN overdressed), I did enjoy being there. We cheered wildly when they walked down the aisle again, along with 38 other couples and took truckloads of photos (it's extreme, the no. of photos). Well, again, I think it'll be all on facebook, unless I get the photos soon. We have this group in Facebook called "We eat, play and grow fat at 245". Lol! That's a family group. So go take a look if you're interested. Haha!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's official. Prom's cancelled. I know Linn's really upset about it. Haiz.

Work starts next week. =s
Close to a month since I left BT. I hope the rest are doing well over there.

I have so many movies I wanna watch. Let me make a list:
1. CJ7 (I think it's ending its run soon...)
2. Juno (I don't know if I'll get to watch this either)
3. The Leap Years (I've been waiting for it since last year!)
4. P.S. I Love You (Bro says it's a sad show, but I still wanna watch it. Else, maybe I'll just get the book)
5. Fool's Gold (Looks decent enough)

Another session of KBox would be nice ;)

I think I spent a lot this month though, and I don't know where it's all going!
Okay, maybe I should just shuttle between work and home and not go anywhere else :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home