Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This other temp in the office had the same top on today.

We stared at each other for a while and went "Hey!"
Temp uniforms. I might just leave that blouse in a hidden corner in my wardrobe, just for a while.

I see the dates on the calendar and I go slightly haywire.
I'm already counting down to 7 Apr :)

Final sem's results will be out on 14 Mar, Fri.
Don't know how I'll fare, so, *fingerscrossed*

Just worked up something in me to say "hi" to a friend I haven't talked to in 6 years, online.
Classmates all through pri sch years; it's heartening to know she's doing fine and all. That's a new-year resolution I've kept then - to re-befriend my then-best friend.

I've been keeping up late nights, online, just moping around. I shall try to sleep earlier for the rest of this week.

Aunt's gone to China. I'm gonna miss her a little when she's not around. I think I haven't tried not having her around at home while I am. Feels just a teenie bit weird. =s

Should I go find a private instructor for driving lessons, or should I just sign up for the school's?
Suggestions, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home