Saturday, March 08, 2008

It's been a week of coincidences. I met people I haven't seen in years all in a week;

Wednesday - Met a prisch teacher, Miss Lim, at the busstop on the way home.
Thursday - Met a sec sch teacher (cai mama) at the NEL station on the way to work.
Friday - Met a sec sch classmate (cass) on the bus to work.
Today - Met Fang on the bus on the way to SMU open house. (Ok, for Fang, I haven't not seen her in years. =x)

Work was horrible yesterday. My worst so far. Did 3 hours of OT because I couldn't complete my stuffs on time. I just cranked up real bad.

I've been whining about something to the girls, and I hope it's just me worrying too much about something that's not even happening. (to whoever I whined to, please don't tag on my board about that. Don't know if said person reads my blog still...) Well, that is if you do know what I'm talking about...

Nope, not that many "schools of fish" @ SMU like my aunt said. Haha. But, indeed, there were some cute guys around. By some, I meant T.W.O. Was a bit taken aback when Stephie turned to tell me that the student who was attending to us both's "quite cute". =) Won't deny that.
Mr. Securityguard-cum-lift-attendant was quite cute too! He looks like a student; but they wouldn't have asked a student to really put on the security guard uniform just for open house right? Plus, he sounded real innocent, "I also don't know! The two pressed (the lift button) at the other level, what was I supposed to do!?"
Lol.

Finally ate at Miss Clarity's Cafe. They had really big servings; I felt like a fat pig having downed almost five-eighths of it. The strawberry ice-cream tasted quite like cough syrup. =x But Ben&Jerry's would've cost $3 more. =.=
Did some catching up with Stephie and time flies when we're having fun!

And I just got to know 8th March is 三八-妇女节!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home