Wednesday, February 27, 2008

workworkwork

After a month long break (well, nearly), I'm back at work!!!

It's back to stifling office wear, sandwiching in trains and more stress.

First day at work and a tremor was felt =.= Thought it was just me, going groggy from staring too hard at the desktop. My new colleague thought she was fainting from hunger having skipped lunch.

Met SJ for lunch and had Mac's. Salty fries.

Today was horrible cuz there was SOOO much to learn. Information overload. My head ached a bit after that. =(

I notice she does look like his girlfriend. But she's nice :)
Decided to unwind with a bit of music on the train home and my mp3 died on me. OMGawd. And I have no idea if it's being charged now cuz I plugged that port in and I didn't hear any "tee-do" sound; the one which usually indicates something's being plugged into my lapt.

Lunched with the team today. It was a silent lunch.
First half of the day I had so much free time on my hands I think I browsed through every section of the co's website. And I realised - my passing out twice (once when I was very little; and the 2nd not TOO long ago... =/) might be something like, epilepsy? In my case, it happens when a bad fever comes up. Not driving at anything... But, I just found it interesting...

My little, and a-little-sharp-at-the-corner-toenail at my little toe got squished so hard in my pointy-head heels that it dug so deep into the toe next to it and made it bleed.

Phew, what a mouthful! Haha...

I'm can't check my email....TSK! So irritated.

Gotta hit the sack soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home