Saturday, March 08, 2008

Who would've thought.......


Some things just gets me really depressed; what I used to like is now such a chore. It's gone, for now and not for good I hope.


The Leap Years wasn't too bad, though much details were left out. I wonder if I squealed as much in the past like those girls in the theatre - it kinda got on my nerves.

Yesyes, run and cook.


With my eyes fixed on the comp at work all day, the figures get blurry after a while.


I've got 5 mosquito bites from the "mini botanic garden" outside China Square. Yes, beloved "mini botanic garden". I've just got additions from almost every other day! Great!


Sat's wedding dinner was, different.

People quarreled, food was insufficient, and the emcees were downright lousy.

She said, " 早生贵子". He said, "morning life expensive children" or something akin to that. I swore we almost spat food out of our mouths. As if direct translation wasn't bad enough, wishing newly weds "expensive children" is not exactly fantastic. Get it?

There's a stretch to walk to office from Raffles MRT. clickclack!clickclack! That's what I hear from Mon to Fri, and I'm getting sick of it. Some OLs have really terrible stuck-up faces; makes me wonder if they really are what they look like, or if there's anything more behind that facade.

People at work have been nice, if you were wondering. I haven't got my routine up, everything's so misplaced. I need constant reminders because there's just so much going on. They don't just credit my bank account $____ monthly for nothing you know.

The weekend's coming! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home