Monday, March 17, 2008

She's back!

My aunt's back! :)

We almost missed picking her up because I misread 2050 as 10.50p.m. =x

So we quickly changed and my dad sped all the way there. I held a tight grip (on my seat and the other on the door) for dear life. Really. My dad's driving can be so horrible at times. It felt as if the car would be taking off into the air any moment. At that point, I resolute to get the licence in the shortest time possible so that I'd be the one driving instead. I was seriously seriously freaking out for that whole 30+ minutes in that car as I had my eye on both the road and the speedmeter, which read nothing less than 80km/hr to 110km/hr.

Throat hurt real bad and Mum kept feeding me with fries as we waited for my aunt. We needn't have rushed there cuz she was still busy getting perfume/makeup and all...

She bought sooooo many 冒牌 LeSportsac bags cuz she said they're really cheap. And the workmanship's better than the other imitations we see here.

Aiights, I don't know where I left my CoffeeBear Keychain! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home