Wednesday, December 05, 2007

To GET AWAY.

But, nevermind about that. It will take lots for someone to even volunteer to be my pseudobf.
-boohoo

Thing is, while it's nice taking a short holiday (I'm still stuck at home with new meds, thanks to another trip to the doc's), I'm not quite sure what my seniors will think of a 3-day-long disappearing act. (Yes, my family doc kindly gave me another 2 days off today for giving him business)

I have very colourful meds Doc, but FYI colours don't bring cheer to my life, for now.

Aiights. Lunchtime.

4 Comments:

At 1:36 PM , Blogger Dickson said...

Not don't want...
Is don't know the agenda difficult to volunteer...

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Gosh, take care soonie.

It seems like ur condition's bad.3 days of medical leave.

Drink lots of water and rest well ya?

Wishing u a speedy recovery!

 
At 11:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo...
do take care..
rest well and drink lots of water!

 
At 11:50 PM , Blogger hanyong said...

haha 3 full days of slacking. take care and get well soon ah..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home