Thursday, December 06, 2007

I feel fat.

I'm seriously contemplating Linn's suggestion to go for a dance class. HipHop sounds fun, and hopefully, some fats and weight can be exercised off.

It also struck me that life has been pretty uneventful, eversince work started. Everything feels so mechanical, so unreal.

What is life, OUTSIDE of work?

I miss playing with the team; miss intensive practices for concerts; miss hourS-long phone chats; miss cycling; a gazillion and one things I miss, the list goes on and on...

Nostalgia strikes again!

Why this feeling of emptiness? Why do I not know what I truly want? That is so pathetic...

I hate admitting this, but, I'm lost.

Gotta deal with this. SOON.

Steph's leaving Sg, sometime today. Bon voyage and have fun there! =D

2 Comments:

At 1:42 AM , Blogger hanyong said...

Life outside of work is a fictitious area which is thought up by people too deep in work to realise that life is about work and life outside of work is as real as a horse riding a jockey.

It is therefore pronounced as an imaginary realm that exists only in the delusions of one that is handling too much work.

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger tstar said...

I didn't read this entry until I came back to singapore. Heh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home