Thursday, June 21, 2007

Later in the evening, I'll be down at Vivo for the event.

It's hours away, but I'm already feeling jittery and nervous.
It's only the pilot. Imagine the FINALE on the 21st July.
If they really make me emcee for the finale, I might just cry.

We're finally done with the AFA proj, whether or not it's correctly done is another problem altogether. I can't wait for presentation to be over and done with. So unfortunate that I'd have to present again, as the lots drawn decreed it to be so. =(
This project has got to be one of the most irritating ones ever.

Now that we're down with one, there're a couple more to go. Be meeting up for LAW again tmr, and hopefully, we can finish everything by then. WISP on fri (better be chopchop, and all done in a jiffy)
What else....
oh ya.
AERO.
I don't understand the assignments.

Had a very long chat with Celia over the phone, well into the wee hours of the morning, all the while with my eyes closed and on the bed. My ears hurt a bit after that. =x
It's a competitive world out there. Grades that might get you into the faculty of your choice back then just can't quite make the cut now. It scares me just hearing her talk about it now. Will the same thing happen when it's my turn?

Also, would you rather pursue your passion? Or just settle for something that you decide would garner better job prospects in the future?
It's a tough call between the 2.

Whatever it is, I guess what's of utmost importance at the end of it all is not to have regrets. Even if ultimately we are unable to do what we really want to, I suppose we can take comfort in the fact that with everything we've done, we would have gained something in one way or another.

4 Comments:

At 2:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg you used the word "-GARNER-"

*gasp*

 
At 8:10 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Yeah, i agree with a capital A.

 
At 2:16 AM , Blogger hanyong said...

Talking about chim, and short forms.

 
At 12:30 PM , Blogger tstar said...

what's wrong with the word "garner"? it's a proper word and correctly used ah...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home