Thursday, June 28, 2007

school starts

The 2 week break's over and school starts.

Pretty eventful so far.

Mon
Got Celia to watch Ocean's 13 with me. I had "bogus tickets" (by bogus I mean written and not printed), because the machine was faulty, at the student price of $6. In the theatre, we squinted in darkness at our "tickets" and realised the trainee wrote only the seat numbers and not the alphabet of the row. The usher then told us we could probably just take any seats then. -shrugs
They've got comfortable seats there at Cathay @ AMK Hub. :)
The show was alright. Think Ocean's 11's still the best.
Can't wait for Potter on 12 July!!! :)))

Tues
Preparation for WIL finale going underway already. Intensive stuff. We've got a timeline/ roles/ millions of things on our to-do list. I ended up scribbling all over my foolscap paper when I was supposed to take minutes, because the administrator was absent. Hope the administrator won't get a headache trying to decipher my hideous handwriting. I hope the proper minutes get churned out soon.
I foresee a lot of video editing/ proposal writing again.
Anyway, the role I'd be taking on for the finale is just a nightmare. My elders gather that it'd good experience, BUT I think I might just shrivel up and die in front of 450 people, if we are able to get that number for the finale.
wwwwhhhhhyyyyyyy.......
AND, please mark down somewhere on your calendars/schedule books and free yourselves on
20.07.2007 (fri) @ 6p.m
It's very important! =)) It's THE FINALE. Come support us at LT 26! It's open to everyone. If interested, do let me know ya? I'll tell you more about it. It's an awareness program, and no tickets will be sold. Entrance is free.

No longer in any bands nor in the percussion group, yet somehow still have to pull the crowds =
Aiights.

Audit common test papers returned. Did alright I guess, but could have done better somehow.
By the end of this week, I'd get back TAX and LAW. AFA would only be returned next Wed.

Burnt midnight oil for AFA ppt.

Wed
I'd set my alarm an hour earlier again =(
Got a bit grumpy with no coffee to drink (because no boiled water) and with THE presentation scheduled at 9 am. Slept on the bus and almost missed my stop.
VERY STRESSFUL having to sit through 3 presentations before my group's turn. And I talked so fast, because time was running out, I think I mispronounced some words.
I'm just really relieved that the AFA project's finally DONE!
joyjoyjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home