Monday, June 18, 2007

It's Sunday alr! =(

Wanted to do the aerospace assignment today. BUT, I ended up having high tea at York Hotel (which I didn't even know existed =x ) to celebrate Father's Day.

It was nice, I guess. Haha. Ended up at Beach Road for some waffle with Belgian chocolate. However, the queue was LONG, we gave up. I realised the family's not one to queue up hours for food. It sucks to have to wait up to 2 hours, even half an hour, for food, even if it's highly recommended by the papers/TV hosts. So I don't think you'll see me queuing patiently for any doughnuts, unless it's under 30 min.

On our way home in the car, mum reminded us how problematic my brothers were when they were much much younger. It was really hilarious, especially this:

mum: hao was sprinkling water on rong as if he's watering a plant. I asked, "what are you doing?" and he said, "my brother's thirsty, so I'm feeding him water."

I couldn't stop laughing after that.

I think the lead singer of Maroon 5 has this intriguing look about him.
And some members in korean pop group Super Junior are really not bad-looking.
Hee :)

1 Comments:

At 11:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your bros are FUNNY!!!! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home