Saturday, May 05, 2007

TGIF

Fridays are good.
I love Fridays.

I've been pretty deaf since ytd. But only when I'm around BY =)

At lecture ytd-
BY: later meet at umbrella area ya?
me: no, I didn't bring my umbrella today.
(BY starts laughing hysterically and complaining it's getting real hot at the lecture theatre)
after a few min...
me: I didn't bring cuz yaddayaddayadda...
BY: no Soonie! DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN ALREADY.
(BY laughs again, uncontrollably)

Today on the bus-
BY: the girl Stephie was talking to just now is my leader.
me: Melinda? Oh, she's called Melinda? ok~
BY: huh?! Melinda? Noooo, my group leader for IBSM.
me: oh.

real bad case of deafness. anw, I haven't had proper slp all week. I shall go get some decent rest now.

1 Comments:

At 11:38 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Roll on floor laughing. BY and ur frequency can never be in-tuned. So ya.. haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home