Saturday, April 14, 2007

get a haircut, and pray when all else fails.

Had enough of yelling, of "OMG"s, of "what the hell is the school thinking!", of moaning and complaining about people I haven't yet met.

I have to make new friends, and not forget the old ones.

Not as if yelling over the phone, or kicking over some tables/chairs will get me back into the class I chose.

Whatever.

I look forward to a smooth semester ahead, and pray to get through my last semester in school unscathed.

*prays VERY hard*

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Blogger tstar said...

maybe if u went to their place and started kicking tables and chairs around, it wld get u into the class... =D
good luck! and don't worry, things should turn out well enough.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home