Tuesday, May 01, 2007

birth of lil ms panda

Just when I thought things were already getting better from the trip to Little India, someone tells me there're plans to change the structure of the proposal again (meaning we have to redo EVERYTHING?!) and have it up by wed?!

NOOOOOOOO. Things like that get me f***ing irritated.

Sometimes, changes are welcomed. But OTHER TIMES, you don't just summon changes at will and expect things to change.
Buy me the TIME and I'll do whatever needs to be changed. DAMNIT.

Edit: we HAVE to change the structure. ROARS!

and you wonder where the eyebags come from.
you can now call me lil miss panda.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey hey.. relax... pandas are cute oso.. dun be fed up... doing projects is always so mafan de... jiayou!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home