Friday, April 20, 2007

some tag

Tagged by Steph to do this meme because she reminded me to do this, and I've had the honour of being top of the people she tagged to do this =s

Layer One:
On The Outside
Name : YZ
Birth Date : if you know it, you know it. if you don't, i'm not telling
Current status : fine, I suppose, except a bit worried that my laptop will not last me through my last semester in poly
Eye Colour : Black
Hair Colour : Black
Righty or Lefty : Right

Layer Two :
On The Inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : Insects
Your Weakness : so many I don't know where to start. procrastination with a capital P, maybe?
Your Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian, which is about the only one I eat, don't really fancy pizzas.

Layer Three :
Yesterday, Today , Tomorrow
Your Thoughts
First thing when I wake up : Any missed calls/ sms-es over the night?
Your Bedtime : 11+ pm - 530 am
Your Most Missed Memory : um, i'm stumped.

Layer Four :
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Tell me what's the difference, and I'll let you know my preferred choice.
McDonald’s or Burger King : McDonald's
Single or Group Dates : Single.
Adidas or Nike : Adi.
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee : Coffee

Layer Five :
Do You..
Smoke : No.
Curse: Definitely.
Take a shower : YES.
Have a crush : No
Think you’ve been in love: =x
Go to school : Yes
Want to get married : If I meet the right person
Believe in yourself : Yes, under some circumstances.
Think you’re a health freak : No

Layer Six :
In The Past Month
Drank alcohol : No, unless you can persuade the elders at home otherwise
Gone to the mall : Yes
Been on stage : No
Eaten sushi : Yes! Salmon sashimi!!!
Dyed your hair : No

Layer Seven :
Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : No.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : No.

Layer Eight :
Age
You’re Hoping To Be Married : I have never thought of it. It depends very much on when he comes along.

Layer Nine :
In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : No preference.
Best Hair Colour : Black
Short Hair or Long Hair : Short

Layer Ten :
What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Doing this tag
1 Hour Ago : tvtvtv
4.5 Hours Ago : dozed off on the couch
1 Month Ago : working part-time
1 Year Ago: Schooling

Layer Eleven :
Finish The Sentence
I Love : my family
I Feel : tired and stressed
I Hate : ants/cockroaches/lizards (any creepie crawlies really)
I Hide : nowhere. I don't usually hide.
I Need : to know what I want with my life.

Layer Twelve :
Tag five people..
Baoyi
Shujuan
Stephie
Any other 2, if you're interested.

2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM , Blogger tstar said...

eh, u copied some of mine! =P

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger Lynette said...

Ho ho, i'm supposed to tag? Wait till i find some time off my schedule. Haha, thanks for asking me to do the tag =x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home